Monday, November 3, 2014

Outfit of the Day || November 3, 2014


Hi Everyone!

I am so not ready for the week but if I get through this week next week I don't have class Monday and Tuesday so it is like a four day weekend! Today I just had class which consisted of Legal Environment of Business (which I may have slept through back at my apartment in my bed, oops), Accounting, and Textiles. This is what I wore, this morning I was so lazy and just threw on one of my go to outfits. Also my hair needs a shower so for once it is actually up in a pony tail. 

Let's Get Started!


Jeans - Gap
White quarter sleeve shirt - Gap
Cream Sweater - Gap 
Navy Scarf - Forever 21
Boots - DSW
(the lighting in my room was awful this morning along with it was dark outside so please excuse the horrid lighting)


Watch - Fossil
Pearl Bracelet - I made it myself
Gold Bangles - Target
Pearl Earrings that I basically wear everyday - JCPenny


I kept my makeup fairly simple today again and just used a Revlon cream shadow and then some powder over it. Along with my NARS tinted primer and a little powder foundation. Eyeliner and mascara I also used both by Urban Decay. 

Thank you so much for taking a look and reading!

New posts every Monday and Thursday 
(Trying to get myself on a schedule, hope it works!)

| Rachel |

Also go ahead and follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your feedback and this also gives me a chance to check out other blogs if you leave a link to yours as well! I always try my best to respond to all and check out the links you leave!