Thursday, November 13, 2014

What's In My Ipsy Bag || November

Hi Everyone!

Today I am going to be sharing with you what I received in my November Ipsy bag and my first impression on each of the products. Let me know in the comments if you get Ipsy and if we got any of the same things or what you may have received instead. 

Let's Get Started!


Forever 21 by Ipsy Glitter Makeup Bag
The bag is not my favorite this month. Don't get me wrong I think it is cute but I could also see my little cousin using it as her first makeup bag. 

Nicole by O.P.I Nail Polish in Guys & Galaxies
I don't mind this nail polish. It is just solid glitter but I can always use just a nice glitter nail polish to do accent nails along with it is perfect for the upcoming holiday season where I like sparkles. 

L.A. Colors Chunky Lip Pencil in Wine
This is my favorite thing in the bag. It is not a color I would typically use in fall. It is much more of a spring color as it is a bright berry but I love the product. It is super creamy and light and the color itself is pretty. 

Elizabeth Mott you're so FINE eyeliner in glitterati
The eyeliner is also not a bad product. I don't typically use liquid liner and this one also has glitter in it but I believe it could be fun to try out.

Demeter pixie dust roll on perfume oil
By far my least favorite thing I have ever received in an Ipsy Bag. It reminds me of the glitter roll ons that you get as a child. That is what it smells like it is not something that I would ever wear and it leaves behind a residue that I would not want on my skin all day. 

Temptu S/B Highlighter in Pink Pearl
This is not bad either it is just a basic highlighter that I will use. It reminds me a lot of the Benefit one which I really like. 

Overall I would say it was a good bag as most of the products are full size. I also like 4 out of the 5 products which is great!I would say the theme was glitter and pink which I don't mind either!

Thank you so much for taking a look and reading!
New main posts every Monday and Thursday 

| Rachel |

Also go ahead and follow me on:
Twitter | Tumblr | Bloglovin | Google+

Check out my Last Posts:
October Favorites  | Using a Planner

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your feedback and this also gives me a chance to check out other blogs if you leave a link to yours as well! I always try my best to respond to all and check out the links you leave!