Monday, November 17, 2014

Outfit of the Day || November 17, 2014


Hi Everyone!

I think I might die it is so cold here! Walking to class is the absolute worst. It is ten degrees out but my phone says that it should feel like -9. It does. Anyway all I had today was class and here is what I wore. 

Let's Get Started!


Maroon Sweater: Old Navy
Jeans: Gap
Brown Boots: DSW


White Tank Top: T.J. Maxx
Cream Scarf: Local Boutique Apricot Lane

Look at that Snow!

-------

Thank you so much for taking a look and reading!
New main posts every Monday and Thursday.

| Rachel |

Also go ahead and follow me on:

1 comment:

  1. Really cute outfit!! I love that scarf it looks soo cozy but not like its suffocating haha! Love it!:)

    xo Sally-Jean
    http://www.antiquesncoffee.com/
    Hope you stop by! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your feedback and this also gives me a chance to check out other blogs if you leave a link to yours as well! I always try my best to respond to all and check out the links you leave!