Sunday, November 16, 2014

Outfit of the Day || November 16, 2014 || Chapter Meeting


Hi Everyone!

Today I did a whole lot of nothing. That is not entirely true I did go and dig my car out of the piles and piles of snow so that I could go to the grocery store. All I wore there was leggings and a sweatshirt and to my surprise my leggings had a whole in them. Way to go Rachel. I did get ready today though because I have my sorority meeting and here is what I wore. 

Let's Get Started!


Cream Sweater: Banana Republic
Red Tank Top: New York & Company 
Black Circle Skirt: Rue 21
Gold Tear Drop Necklace: Old Navy


Beaded Gold & Black Bracelet: Forever 21
Chevron Bracelet: Wal-Mart
Mini Gold Bangles: Target
Pearl Bracelet: I made myself 
Plaid Tights: Wal-Mart
Nude Heels: Nine West

-------

Thank you so much for taking a look and reading!
New main posts every Monday and Thursday
Keep an eye tomorrow for my main post - DIY for old candle jars

| Rachel |

Also go ahead and follow me on:
Twitter | Tumblr | Bloglovin | Google+

Check out my Last Posts:
October Favorites  | November Ipsy Bag

2 comments:

  1. Love the tights! They make your outfit look so festive :) Thanks for sharing these pics! :D

    http://www.skinnybelle.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You! I know I thought about that after I put the outfit on, that I could wear it for the Holidays!

      Delete

I love hearing your feedback and this also gives me a chance to check out other blogs if you leave a link to yours as well! I always try my best to respond to all and check out the links you leave!