Sunday, November 23, 2014

Green Juice || Sunday Funday

Hi Everyone!

Recently I have had a smoothie obsession. I make a smoothie almost everyday either for breakfast or lunch because they are quick and easy and I can take them to class. It wasn't until last week that I started putting spinach in them really so that I was getting more leafy greens in my daily food. I love it! It makes it more into a juice but I totally don't mind and I really can't taste it all that much. I am going to share with you how I make my smoothie. My smoothies tend to have 200-300 calories in them depending on the type and amount of fruit that are in them. They tend to fill me up if I have them for breakfast or lunch most of the time so I treat them like a meal. 

Let's Get Started!


I start by putting about 1 cup of spinach into the blender and put in one can of Dole Pinapple orange juice. The cans are the perfect size for a single smoothie and that way you don't add to much juice so I love these. 


Then I blend just the spinach and juice to make sure that the spinach is completely blended. 


I have been favoring frozen pineapple and mangos in my smoothies lately. I normally will add half of a banana but I didn't have any. I will add a half a cup of each fruit if I am using the banana. 


If I am not I will add a little more of the frozen fruit but not to much to where I would need more liquid.


Then blend it all up and pour in a glass and enjoy! I blend it for at least a minute to make sure that all of the frozen fruit is blended.

Do you like smoothies or green juice? Tell me your favorite recipes down below so that I can be sure to try them!

-------

Thank you so much for taking a look and reading!
New main posts every Monday and Thursday.
If you have any questions or comments about anything I talked about leave them below and I will be sure to answer!

| Rachel |

Also go ahead and follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your feedback and this also gives me a chance to check out other blogs if you leave a link to yours as well! I always try my best to respond to all and check out the links you leave!