Monday, November 24, 2014

Review: SRCreates Monogram Decals

Hi Everyone!

Today it is time for another one of my main posts. Today I am going to be doing a review on SRCreates monogram decals. I just a few months ago bought two of them and I am in absolute love with them and I thought I would share them with you.

Let’s Get Stated!


First I purchased two decals both 3inces. I bought one in gold glitter and then one in normal gold vinyl.  The glitter one was $4.00 and the vinyl one was $3.00. Which I think is pretty reasonable for decals. If you do add inches like 4inces then the price will increase by a dollar.

Shipping is ridiculously fast. That is one thing that I loved some of the other etsy stores said that it may take 2 weeks to even make my monogram where as I received these two monograms in around a week which I believe to be fast considering they are personalized.

I also love the variety of colors along with glitter and neon colors. One thing that drew me was the classic circle monogram with the circle around it, which is what I really wanted when I was looking.

I would definitely consider purchasing more monogram decals from this store as well as other items that are in the store because I just found it to be timely and done really well.  They would make super cute personalized holiday gifts!

I think there are so many things you can do with just the decal because I used mine on my planner and laptop. I would purchase more to put on a water bottle, notebooks and all other sorts of things. I’m obsessed with monograms!

Check them out here!

-------

Thank you so much for taking a look and reading!
New main posts every Monday and Thursday.
If you have any questions or comments about anything I talked about leave them below and I will be sure to answer!

| Rachel |

Also go ahead and follow me on:

1 comment:

  1. these look really pretty your blog is really nice
    www.misslaurenmorgan.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your feedback and this also gives me a chance to check out other blogs if you leave a link to yours as well! I always try my best to respond to all and check out the links you leave!