Friday, November 21, 2014

Favorite Lunch || November 21, 2014

Hi Everyone!

Normally on days other then Monday and Thursday when I don't publish main posts I make OOTDs but today is friday and all I wore was leggings and a huge sweater to class and I only had one class so now I'm laying in bed working on my portfolio. But before I came home a stopped and got something for lunch because I got an A on my accounting test! I was so happy so I wanted to get something good for lunch and this is what I made.

Let's Get Started!


Coffee: 
Green Mountain Coffee - Nantucket Blend - K-Cup
Chocolate Chip Cookie Creamer
Ready Whip Fat Free Whip Cream

Bagel:
Plain White Bagel
Philadelphia Low Fat Strawberry Cream Cheese
Sliced Grapes

This is one of my favorite lunches because it is delicious. Let me know what your favorite go to lunch/breakfast is down below. 

-------

Thank you so much for taking a look and reading!
New main posts every Monday and Thursday.
If you have any questions or comments about anything I talked about leave them below and I will be sure to answer!

| Rachel |

Also go ahead and follow me on:

1 comment:

I love hearing your feedback and this also gives me a chance to check out other blogs if you leave a link to yours as well! I always try my best to respond to all and check out the links you leave!