Saturday, November 8, 2014

Outfit of the Day || November 6, 2014


Hi Everyone!

So these are going up way later then they should be but I was crazy busy this week. This is from Thursday and I had a Practice with the Pros thing. What is was, was a fake interview. They told you what to improve on and really how the interview went and this is what I wore to it. 

Let's Get Started!


Ankle cut Khakis: Gap


Tank Top: Target
White/Cream Blazer: Kohls
Black Heels: DSW 


Watch: Fossil
Pearl Earrings: Christmas Gift 

Thank you so much for taking a look and reading!
New main posts every Monday and Thursday 

| Rachel |

Also go ahead and follow me on:
Twitter | Tumblr | Bloglovin | Google+

Check out my Last Posts:
October Favorites  | Using a Planner

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your feedback and this also gives me a chance to check out other blogs if you leave a link to yours as well! I always try my best to respond to all and check out the links you leave!