Monday, November 3, 2014

Monthly Favorites || October

Hi Everyone!

I hope that everyone had a fabulous start to their week. I know right now I am trying to avoid homework so I thought that I would share with you guys my monthly favorites from October. I put up two other posts today and it would be awesome if you checked it out. I posted my ootd from Sunday and today. 

Let's Get Started!

MAKEUP

NARS tinted moisturizer 


I have been loving this as my liquid foundation. It is called a moisturizer but it definitely has the coverage of a liquid foundation. It may have the coverage but it is super light which is something I like. The price may be high but I just love the formulation or it. So if anyone has a cheaper dupe for it I would love to know!

Revlon ColorStay Moisture Stain in Parisian Passion


This lip stain is not one that I think dries on the lips but rather it stays pretty wet and glossy which is something that I do not mind at all. I also just love the color and think it is perfect for Fall. The color does last pretty long because it will leave a slight stain but you will definitely need to reapply during the day if you want to have the solid color all day long. 

Revlon Illuminance Creme Shadow in Precious Metals


I have actually had these shadows for a while but never really used them till now and right now I am just loving these colors for fall. I also like them because lately I just have been so lazy, more like 9am classes, with eye makeup and these are perfect for that! I also like using them as a base. I found that the Naked and Naked 2 pallets both have shades that are exactly the same that I can layer on top of them.

FASHION

Vests


I have been absolutely loving vests if you couldn't tell from my latest ootds. I have two a cream and a black one and I wear them maybe 5 out of 7 days during the week. I just think they are perfect for fall. I know vests from places like J.Crew, which are the ones I like, can be ridiculously expensive but I found the ones from Old Navy remind me a lot of them and are only about $35. 

Long Necklaces


Last year I was all about big statement necklaces and don't get me wrong I still love them but I have been loving layering long necklaces. 

FOOD

Smoothies


For some reason I have been on a smoothie kick. They are also simple and I can make them quick before class and take them to go. I like using frozen fruit and then just adding juice and blending it up. My favorite frozen fruit to add is mango. I even got the last two bags of frozen mangos in the grocery store today. 

OTHER

Song - Something in the Water - Carrie Underwood


I don't know why but I have been really into this song and listen to it all the time. 

TV Show - Hotel Impossible


For some reason I clicked on this on Netflix and just cannot stop watching it. This guy goes around and helps save hotels that are going under. 

Movie - Gone Girl


I would highly recommend going to see this movie. I enjoyed this movie and thought it was good even though I thought the end ended oddly either way I would suggest seeing it. 

That concludes some of my favorites for the month of October. 
Let me know down below what your favorite things were for the month!

Thank you so much for taking a look and reading!

New posts every Monday and Thursday 

| Rachel |

Also go ahead and follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your feedback and this also gives me a chance to check out other blogs if you leave a link to yours as well! I always try my best to respond to all and check out the links you leave!