Saturday, November 8, 2014

Outfit of the Day || November 7, 2014


Hi Everyone!

Like the previous ootd this one is going up late. This is from Friday and yesterday all I did was go to class and get my eyebrows done. Otherwise it was a pretty boring day. I did rent two movies though. I rented a Million Way to Die in the West which was alright and then The Other Woman which I loved and thought it was so funny and good. Anyway, let me share with you what I wore.

Let's Get Started!


Jeans: Gap
Navy Sweater: Gap


White Tank Top: T.J Maxx
Navy Booties: Nine West


Red Hoop Earrings: Forever 21

~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you so much for taking a look and reading!
New main posts every Monday and Thursday 

| Rachel |

Also go ahead and follow me on:
Twitter | Tumblr | Bloglovin | Google+

Check out my Last Posts:
October Favorites  | Using a Planner

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your feedback and this also gives me a chance to check out other blogs if you leave a link to yours as well! I always try my best to respond to all and check out the links you leave!