Sunday, January 26, 2014

Top 10 Things Disney Has Taught Me (Bonus Post Sunday)

Hi Everyone!


I haven't made a post in what feels like forever since I missed Fashion Friday. Today is time for one of my top 10 lists and I am going to share what Disney movies have taught me. I love that Disney Classics are now on Netflix for me to watch because I never will be to old to watch them. As Walt said himself, "Adults are just kids grown up, anyway."


Let's Get Started.


1.
No matter how small the dream, never give up.


2.
True Love Exists.


3.
You can always count on your best friends.


4.
Anyone, no matter what, can be destined for great things.


5.
Sometimes you just need to dance and act silly.


6.
Never grow to old where you take yourself to seriously.


7.
A new dress can make the world of difference in your self confidence.


8.
Sometimes you need to let go and not stress.


9.
Explore and take the opportunity to go on adventures.


10.
Finally, Never stop believing in magic.


Thank you so much for reading and taking a look!
New main posts every Monday, Wednesday, Friday, and Sunday.
Please feel free to leave any comments or questions you have down below!

~Rachel

Follow Me On:

7 comments:

  1. ooh I loved this post so much! I love Disney! Great list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree *_* Love the gifs you chose :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aaww this is such a cute post! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Disney movies! This list is so cute. My favorite is #7. A new dress really does make a big difference. :)
    x
    Bobbi

    www.productdoll.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. i am a Disney fan and this is such a great post hun !
    xx
    theinkedblonde

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can actually agree whit most of the things here, Love your post!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This post is so true! So magical!

    http://sophiemizrachi.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your feedback and this also gives me a chance to check out other blogs if you leave a link to yours as well! I always try my best to respond to all and check out the links you leave!