Saturday, January 11, 2014

After Holidays Sales Haul (Fashion Friday)

Hi Everyone!

This post is long overdue and up late. But never the less here it is! This is my after holidays sales haul. I am going to be sharing things with you that I have purchased with Holiday money or got because I could get it for a ridiculous deal!

Let's Get Started!


The first few things I purchased are from Ulta. At Ulta right now many of there hair care brands are buy two get one free. So my mom and I had to go and she has one thing from the Sexy Hair line and I got the other two. I got the healthysexyhair soy touchable which is like a hair spray and straightsexyhair smooth & protect. The next hair car item I got is a repurchase and it is the batiste dry shampoo in sassy & daring wild which is my favorite scent they have. Lastly from Ulta I bought Benefits fake up which is a concealer. I ran out of my Benefit boi-ing and went to get that but then I saw this and decided to give it a try. If you would like me to do a review on it, or any of these products, tell me down below! 


Lip items are next and these are either from Wal-Mart or Target. They are all pinks or berry shades. I purchased: Neutrogena's moisture smooth color stick in rich risen, two Almay lip glosses in just plum and blooming, and L'Oreal's the Balm in heavenly berry. 


Some other random things I purchased are my normal Target brand, Up&up, moisturizer, e.l.f. blush, and Bath & Body Works spray in country chic. 


I could not help myself from buying a few nail polishes. I love nail polish! I bought Essie's madison ave-hue, Salon Perfect Snow Flurry, and Sally Hansen hard as nails Mint Sorbet. 


Bath & Body Works has ridiculous deals right now and I was looking for a bag that I could put in my tote bag to hold all of my cords (Earphones, chargers, etc..) and I found this red sparkly one for only 5 bucks and I could not help myself. 


This candle I did not purchase myself but I did receive it after Christmas. It is from Bath & Body Works and is called Black Tie. I like it because it literally smells like a man. I have yet to burn it so I do not know what it will smell like when its burning. 


 Moving on to clothing I bought a few sweaters the first two are from Gap and the owl one is from Aeropostale. 


The other day I was at Target and was not expecting to buy clothing but I saw this sweatshirt and then the price of 5.98 and I could not pass it up. I think that it is super cute and I love the hearts on it.


Because Gap's clearance stuff was an extra 50% off the other day I could not help but to buy a few new shirts. I think the stars one will be perfect to wear when the Olympics start! I bought another shirt that is not pictured here but is featured in an Outfit of the day and you can see it by clicking here.


Next if you did not know Victoria's Secret is having there semi-annual sale. I purchased so much stuff from here but decided to show you just the bralettes that I bought. They each were only $5 so I could not pass on getting a few cute and fun ones. 


The last item I purchased is this dress which I will be wearing to my formal in February. I love it and it is super cute. I will definitely be making a get ready with me post for formal so you will get to see me in this dress with it all accessorized!

So that is it for my haul, thank you so much for taking a look and reading!
New main posts every Monday, Wednesday, Friday, and Sunday.
Please feel free to leave any comments or questions you have down below!

~Rachel

Follow Me On:

4 comments:

  1. Wish we could get the Almay lipgloss in the uk, great haul :) xx
    http://insaneaboutmakeup.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such nice items, the dress is really cute, xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely pieces here really like the nail polish shade :) x

    www.krystelcouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. so in love with that owl top!!

    http://istylethereforeiiwear.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your feedback and this also gives me a chance to check out other blogs if you leave a link to yours as well! I always try my best to respond to all and check out the links you leave!