Monday, January 27, 2014

My January Beauty Favorites and Unfavorites (Makeup Monday)

Hi Everyone!

I have not done a favorites post in some months so I though I would do it for this month. I know that it is a little early since we still have a few days left of the month but I am going to do it anyway. I also am adding some of my unfavorites that I have not been loving this month.

Let's Get Started!

Favorites:


Neutrogena's MoistureSmooth color stick in Rich Raisin
I love this product, I did a review on it if you want to check it out and see exactly what I think about it.


e.l.f. Blush in Fuchsia Fusion
This blush is very pink and very sparkly but I love it. It looks very natural on the face, not to mention gorgeous, and is not to over dramatic. 


L'Oreal the Balm in Heavenly Berry
This lipstick is awesome. It is sheer and not to bright but you can build up the color. I like it because in these freezing cold months it keeps my lips moisturized. 


Sexy Hair soy touchable
I love hairsprays that do not leave your hair feeling crisp or like you have product in it and this one is fantastic at not doing that. It helps keep fly a ways gone and de-frizz my hair a bit while feeling like it is not even there.

 Urban Decays Primer Potion
This has to be one of my favorite eyelid primers and I have been using only this all month. My eye shadows stay on all day long thanks to this.



Unfavorites:



Benefit's Fake Up
Now I do not hate this product. I just prefer boi-ing. This concealer is more moisturizing but does not have as much coverage which is what I like.   


Clean and Clear Blackhead Eraser
This product just does not seem to be working for me. It is supposed to be cleaning out my pores but when I get in the shower and when I get out I feel like I still have the same clogged up pores. Does anyone have any recommendations on good products to clear out and minimize my pores because I want to find something that works so bad!

Thank you so much for reading and taking a look!
New main posts every Monday, Wednesday, Friday, and Sunday.
Please feel free to leave any comments or questions you have down below!

~Rachel

Follow Me On:
Bloglovin - Twitter

Check Out My Last Post

2 comments:

  1. I haven't tried L'oreal's balm lipsticks yet. I love lipsticks and balms so I need to check these out!

    Louisa @ My Family & Abruzzo

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey Rachel!
    nice article ;)
    for your skin issues- I discovered the Paula Choice thanks to Goss Makeup artist- youtube makeup Guru.if you want please reply me and I will send you the list with the products that I tried - now there are about 3 weeks of using them and I love the result on my skin.
    Kisses
    Ana

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your feedback and this also gives me a chance to check out other blogs if you leave a link to yours as well! I always try my best to respond to all and check out the links you leave!