Wednesday, January 15, 2014

What's In My School Bag 2 (My Life Wednesday)

Hi Everyone!

On Monday I started my fourth semester of college, so my second semester as a Sophomore. It being a new semester I have new classes. This semester I have no generals! Yay! Generals really are the worst and I think some are a waist of time because I will never use information from them and I don't want to even be there. This semester I have 6 classes and I am going to share with you the books I have and my first impressions of the classes that I have had. 

Let's Get Started!


To start, I will share with you that my major is Apparel Merchandising and I am minoring in Marketing and Management. 



The first class I am going to tell you about is called Ready-to-Wear Analysis. I have it on Mondays and Wednesdays for two hours. I have a textbook along with a packet to go with it in the blue binder. So far it seems like a lot of terminology which is not bad because I think it is interesting but I will really have to focus and read the textbook to do well in this class.





For the next class, Apparel Design, I do not have the book yet because it was out at the bookstore but I do have the packet that goes along with the course in this pink binder. I am so excited for this class. We don't have to make anything but we get to sketch and design things. I love to do creative things and so I think this class will be perfect for me! I have it also on Mondays and Wednesdays for two hours.


Trending and Buying is another class that I have and these are my two textbooks for it. I think this class will be interesting but there will be a lot of work and I think it will be a hard class. I have it on Tuesdays and Thursdays for two hours. I also am not really a fan of this professor so that is also a negative of this class.


My marketing class is one I know I will have fun in because I already, after one day, love the instructor. I also have this class with three of my sorority sisters which is great. I have this class on Tuesdays and Thursdays for an hour and fifteen minutes.


Foundations of Leadership is next. I do not know how I feel about the instructor she seems a bit weird but I'll see how it goes. I think I will learn a bit from this class and I have it on Tuesdays and Thursdays for and hour and fifteen minutes.


These are my two three subject notebooks and sketchbook that I will be using for classes. I do have another class which is a prep class for my New York Trip in May so that class should be easy and also fun to see what all we will be doing in New York. I have this class on Fridays for fifty minutes. That is a downside because I only have it once a week for fifty minutes but of course it had to be on Fridays. If it was any other day I wouldn't have class on Fridays.


Lastly my planner that I got for Christmas. I just love it an think it is super cute!

That is all my books and classes for this semester. I am really looking forward to this semester because I think I will learn so much. Let me know down below what classes you have right now I would love to hear or tell me your major!

Thank you so much for taking a look and reading!
If you haven't checked out my last post I strongly encourage you to and then let me know your opinion.
New main posts every Monday, Wednesday, Friday, and Sunday!
Please feel free to leave any comments that you have down below because I love to see them!

~Rachel 

Follow Me On:

Check out what was in my school bag last semester:

1 comment:

  1. Hey! I love your blog and your posts are so so good!
    I'm a new blogger and i'd love it if you could check out my blog and maybe give it a follow? :) http://theperksofmeg.blogspot.co.uk/ x

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your feedback and this also gives me a chance to check out other blogs if you leave a link to yours as well! I always try my best to respond to all and check out the links you leave!