Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Outfit and Makeup of the Day (1/07/2014)


Hi Everyone!

Today I went out to run some errands at Target and decided to share with you what I wore today.

Let's Get Started!


Naked Basics Palette
Urban Decay 24/7 Eye Pencil - Zero
Benefits Boi-ing Industrial Concealer
Benefits Porefessional
BareMinerals READY Foundation
NARS Bronzer and Blusher - Orgasm & Laguna


Covergirl Clump Crusher Mascara
L'Oreal Felt Tip Liner
Naked Skin Liquid Foundation
Urban Decay Primer Potion
Almay Lip Gloss - Blooming
L'Oreal the Balm  - Heavenly Berry


Navy Cardigan - Gap
Navy and Blue Striped Sweater - Old Navy
Jeans - Gap


Boots - Blowfish, Scheels


Small Beaded Bracelets - I made them
Pearl and Crystal Bracelet - I also made that one
White and Gold Bangles - Urban Peach Boutique

Thank You so much for taking a look!
New main posts every Monday, Wednesday, Friday, and Sunday.
Please feel free to leave any comments or questions you have below, I love seeing and answering them!

~Rachel

Follow Me On:

4 comments:

  1. That blush looks great on you, great outfit! have you got a DIY on those bracelets, if so please could you give me the link?x
    http://trendsareoverrated.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and right now I do not have a DIY for the bracelets but that is something I can definitely do in the near future!

      Delete
  2. Love the cute simplicity of your outfit and makeup :)

    http://chloesthoughtss.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very simple and cute and your bracelets are lovely

    http://princesscandyfloss.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your feedback and this also gives me a chance to check out other blogs if you leave a link to yours as well! I always try my best to respond to all and check out the links you leave!