Thursday, January 30, 2014

Harry Potter Tag!

Hi Everyone!

This week I have been SOOO bad at keeping up with posts! I missed yesterday's but I thought a post today was better than nothing. I am going to be answering the questions for the Harry Potter Tag. Harry Potter are my favorite movies and books. 

Let's Get Started!


Favorite book?
Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban


Favorite movie?
~Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix


Least favorite book?
~Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets


Parts of the books/movies that made you cry?
~When Dobby and Fred Died


If you could hook up with any HP character who would it be?
~Draco Malfoy


Favorite character?
~Draco Malfoy and Luna Lovegood


What would your Patronus be?
~A Tiger


If you could have the Resurrection Stone, Invisibility Cloak or the Elder Wand which one would you choose?
~Invisibility Cloak


What House would you be in?
~Slytherin


If you could meet any member of the cast who would it be?
~Daniel Radcliffe (Harry), Tom Felton (Draco), Oliver and James Phelps (Fred and George), Emma Watson (Hermione), or Rupert Grint (Ron) So basically anyone!


Have you played any of the video games?
~Yes the first two Harry Potters on my computer when I was little.


If you were on the Quiddich team which position would you play?
~I would play Keeper


Were you happy with the ending?
~Of the book yes of the movie no


How much does Harry Potter mean to you? 
~Like a whole bunch 

Tell me in the comments if you know where this is from! :)

So that concludes the Harry Potter Tag.
Leave me your answers down below or a link if you do the tag, I would love to see!



Thank you so much for reading and taking a look!
New main posts every Monday, Wednesday, Friday, and Sunday.
Please feel free to leave any comments or questions you have down below!

~Rachel

Follow Me On:
Bloglovin - Twitter

Check Out My Last Few Posts:

1 comment:

  1. Aaww I love this post, Prisoner of Azkaban is my favourite book too :) xx

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your feedback and this also gives me a chance to check out other blogs if you leave a link to yours as well! I always try my best to respond to all and check out the links you leave!