Monday, January 6, 2014

Smashbox Always Sharp Liner Review (Makeup Monday)

Hi Everyone!

Today I have a review over the Smashbox Always Sharp Liner. There are some good but also some things that I do not like about this product and I am going to share it with you.

Let's Get Started!

A new eyeliner was something that I have been looking for, for a long time. I sampled this Smashbox liner in Sephora and Ulta and I loved how easily it applied unlike normal pencil eyeliners I have used before. This liner is easy to apply, does not smear, and goes on smoothly.


I think that it lasted most of the day on my top lash line but it did wear odd through the day a bit when I applied it to my lower lash line which is where I daily use a pencil liner. 

Next lets move to the always sharp. I am not sure how it works but up in the cap of the liner I believe there is a sharpener so when the pencil is screwed on it sharpens it. Because of this you are not able to twist it up yourself though. I did like this because it always was sharp and never dull.


So I used it for about a month and then one morning I opened it and the point was gone. It had broken off! Because it does not twist up I can not even use it anymore which is a big bummer since I did pay a good amount of money for the liner. 


I love the idea and I loved the product when it was not broken but it is really disappointing that it broke and now I cannot use it. Overall I did like this product when I was able to use it but I would not repurchase this item I think I will stick to my normal pencil liner.

Thank you so much for reading and taking a look!
New posts every Monday, Wednesday, Friday, and Sunday.
Please feel free to leave any comments or questions you have down below, I love seeing and answering them!

~Rachel

Follow me on:


3 comments:

  1. The different shades look lovely and I'd love to try the green shade! Xx

    Makeup by Candlelight

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would have never even thought about what would happen if it broke! That's too bad. Great post. Thanks for sharing!
    x
    Bobbi

    www.productdoll.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's such a shame that it broke because these look really nice!
    Bea x
    www.beasbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your feedback and this also gives me a chance to check out other blogs if you leave a link to yours as well! I always try my best to respond to all and check out the links you leave!