Wednesday, January 22, 2014

My Favorite Apps (My Life Wednesday)

Hi Everyone!

Today for my life Wednesday I am going to be sharing with you a few apps that I love on my iPhone. That is besides Facebook, Titter, and Snapchat.

Let's Get Started!


Hautelook
This is the site that I go on when I am bored. This is because they have new things everyday so I do not have to look at the same things. Also, if I am out like waiting at the Dentist or somewhere I have something to do but don't look silly playing games. 


Wattpad
Since I like to leisurely read I have this app. It is books written by everyday people and they are free to read. You can find something basically about whatever fits your fancy.


Polyvore
I have an unhealthy obsession with Polyvore and am on it all the time I love creating new fashion sets. 

Eyenigma
This is another app I love to play when I am bored. I just hate you have to wait a half an hour when you run out of lives.


Monograms
I like using this app to make new lock screen images that have my monogram on it! You can download your own background so you don't have to buy the full version and can just purchase the lite one.



Dumb Ways To Die
If I am going to play a game this is the game I am going to play because I can continuously play this and not have to wait time for lives or anything and there are so many different little games.

So that is my list of favorite apps. Tell me down below what some of yours are.

I left this on my last post but wanted to share again a beauty You Tuber that I love. She makes some great beauty videos and I would encourage you to check her out.
Her YouTube is lauradollx


If you do check her out let her know that Rachel from Blossoms and Beauty Blog sent you there! 

Thank you so much for reading and taking a look!
New main posts every Monday, Wednsday, Friday, and Sunday.
Please feel free to leave any comments or questions you have down below!

~Rachel

Follow Me On:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your feedback and this also gives me a chance to check out other blogs if you leave a link to yours as well! I always try my best to respond to all and check out the links you leave!