Sunday, January 5, 2014

Top 10 Goals for Next Semester (Bonus Post Sunday)

Hi Everyone!

With the start of a new year everyone is making there new years resolutions. I have never really been one for new years resolutions but I have taken that idea and tweaked it a little bit. I thought I would do my goals for my next semester in college. It will be my fourth semester in college and am actually super excited for it but also need to kick it into gear and do well to keep up with my previous semesters. 

Let's Get Started!


1.
Read the Books
I have been really bad at reading the assignments for my classes and reading the books even if we don't have to. So this semester I want to stay caught up on the readings.

2.
Shoot for A's
I am not going to set a goal that I must get all A's because the likeliness of that happening are not very good. My goal though is to shoot for A's and work hard to try and achieve the best possible grade that I am capable of. 

3.
Get A Job
This semester I need to get a job even if it is doing something that I may not want to do.

4. 
Step out of my comfort zone more
I want to experience more things and make my college experience the best that it can be by stepping out of my comfort zone and doing things that I normally would be to shy to do.

5. 
Find an apartment
My friend and I are looking for a place to live next year so my goal is to find an apartment.

6.
Not skip any of my classes
Last semester towards the end I really started skipping my 8am Psych class almost every day that I had it so my goal this semester is to not skip any of my classes.

7.
Not procrastinate
I want to not push my assignments off to the night before they are do especially papers. This semester I want to give myself adequate time to do an assignment well.

8.
Go to all of my sorority's social events
I have not gone to all of there events in the past, things like socials and big group things so my goal this semester is to get to as many as I possibly can to meet new people and get out of my comfort zone.

9.
Keep up to date on my blog posts and not miss them
Last semester I was lazy and if a post did not go up I didn't care but I really want to make this blog important which it has been over the break so I want to carry that to this semester.

10.
Meet new people
I want to meet new people outside of the close friends that I have made and just step outside of my comfort zone like I mentioned previously. 

Thank you so much for taking a look and reading!
If you have any resolutions post I would love to see them so link them down below.
New posts every Monday, Wednesday, Friday, and Sunday.
Feel free to leave any comments that you have below, I would love to see them!

~Rachel

Follow me on:

2 comments:

  1. Hi!! Very good resolutions!! Good luck!! :)

    xoxo Élia
    http://elialifestyle.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for taking the time to publish this information very useful! more…

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your feedback and this also gives me a chance to check out other blogs if you leave a link to yours as well! I always try my best to respond to all and check out the links you leave!