Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy New Year! (My Life Wednesday)

Hi Everyone!

Happy 2014! Today marks a new year filled with new goals and changing what you may have not liked in 2013. In this post, though, I am going to be taking a look back on my 2013 year as a blogger. Well I guess not full year I have been blogging since August and I love it. What was to come I didn't expect and was surprised.

Let's Get Started!


When I started blogging just a few months ago I never expected many people to view or comment on what I posted. I didn't think that people would care about my opinion or what I had to share about my life. But, going into the New Year I have over 2,100 views and over 50 comments. To some people that may be what they see weekly or daily but as a new blogger and someone who didn't expect much I think that is huge! It also makes me so happy!


I found a name! I found a name for my blog just a month ago. Originally it was some long wordy title like Beauty Reviews, Fashion, & More. I had been looking for a name for a while and it hit me from the photo above the title. I also wanted beauty in it somewhere and Blossoms and Beauty just made sense and I love it!


Bloglovin. On Bloglovin I love watching the growth of people that are following me and that must not mind my posts showing up in there feed. In the last month of which I have started my Bloglovin account I have gained over 300 followers! That is insane!


Just two weeks ago I jumped on social media to Twitter with a Blossoms and Beauty account. This I thought may be a waste of my time as who would want to follow me on there but I now have almost 50 followers!


This last year, in terms of blogging, have been great for me and it is from people like you who are reading my posts. I love interacting with you and seeing your comments. They really do mean the world to me. 


I hope that 2014 brings you everything that you want and you are able to achieve those New Year resolutions you set for yourself.


Later today I will have my first post up for the 2014 Blogger Challenge. I have been editing it forever so make sure to come back and check it out!


Down below leave me links to your blog so that I can make sure to check it out! Also if you are participating in the 2014 blogger challenge leave me a link to your first post if its up.


Also, down below leave me any requests or ideas you have for new posts that you would like to see from me in 2014.


Thank you so much for reading and taking a look!
New posts every Monday, Wednesday, Friday, and Sunday.

~Rachel



Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your feedback and this also gives me a chance to check out other blogs if you leave a link to yours as well! I always try my best to respond to all and check out the links you leave!