Friday, January 3, 2014

Fashion Tag (Fashion Friday)

Hi Everyone!

Today I am going to be answering some questions about my fashion style. I encourage you to also make a post answering the questions and comment down below with a link, I would to see them.

Let's Get Started!



1. How would you describe your style?

I would describe my style as slightly laid back but also at the same time classy and a bit preppy-ish. I like to have lots of basic pieces that I can mix and match and neutrals.


2. What are you wardrobe staples?

My staple pieces are without a doubt sweaters. I wear them everyday and with everything. Also my boots because like the sweaters I wear them almost everyday. 


3. Most expensive item in your closet?

The most expensive thing in my closet is probably my formal dress but if I was going with things that I wear often it would be my jeans.


4. Most wanted item?

My most wanted item is a new pair of black pumps


5. Favorite designer?

I have recently been loving Michael Kors. 


6. How much do you spend on clothes?

I spend far to much on clothes. I like having new clothes and new things to wear so I am frequently buying new clothes when I probably shouldn't be. 


7. What are your favorite places to shop?

My favorite place to shop right now is Gap. I think its because I worked there and got a discount but now I don't work there and it is still my favorite place to go. They always have amazing discounts and I think they also have great quality. 


8. Favorite fragrance?

Marc Jacobs Honey


9. Whats your favorite way to do your hair?

My favorite way to have my hair is curled


10. What is your go-to outfit when you have no idea what to wear? 

A button up, sweater, jeans, and then my boots. That is actually what I am wearing today and what I wore yesterday.

11. One fashion trend you wish would come back or stay
I really like big statement necklaces because I think they can completely change an outfit and dress it up. So I am hoping that those will stay. 


12. What is your most prized possession in your wardrobe. 

My most prized possession is probably my new watch and pearl earrings. They are seriously like my favorite things. 

Thank you so much for reading and taking a look!
New posts every Monday, Wednesday, Friday, and Sunday.
Feel free to leave any comments you have down below, I love to see them!
Like I mentioned if you have done this tag leave me a link down below and if not I tag you to!

~Rachel

Follow me on:

1 comment:

  1. Good fun to read! Honey is such a lovely fresh and fun fragrance - unfortunately I just finished mine but I did enjoy wearing it :o). Xx

    Makeup by Candlelight

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your feedback and this also gives me a chance to check out other blogs if you leave a link to yours as well! I always try my best to respond to all and check out the links you leave!