Saturday, January 4, 2014

Outfit and Makeup of the Day (1/04/2014)


Hi Everyone!

It is so cold out today!
I can't even walk for a minute outside without it feeling like my fingers are going to fall off. My brother even has school canceled already on Monday because it is going to be even colder. The high is in the negative teens! All of Minnesota does not have school Monday, that is crazy. Anyways here is what I wore going out to get some stuff from Target.

Let's Get Started!


Naked Palette
NARS Blush - Orgasm
BareMinerals READY Foundation
NYX Matte Bronzer
Boi-ing Concealer
NYX Brow Kit


Naked Skin Liquid Foundation
L'oreal Felt Tip Black Liner
Urban Decay Primer Potion
Porefessional
Rimmel Bordeaux Lip Gloss
Urban Decay Eye Pencil - Zero




Jeans - Gap
Sweater - Gap


Watch - Fossil
Bracelets - My own creations
Earrings - Gift


Nails - Essie's Sand Tropez
Collared Button Down: Target


Look at how cute my baby is with the blanket I made her for Christmas!

Thank you so much for taking a look and reading!
New posts every Monday, Wednesday, Friday, and Sunday.
Please feel free to leave any comments that you have down below, I love seeing them!

~Rachel

Follow me on:


1 comment:

  1. I love your watch and nail color!

    kristianax.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your feedback and this also gives me a chance to check out other blogs if you leave a link to yours as well! I always try my best to respond to all and check out the links you leave!