Friday, January 10, 2014

Outfit and Makeup of the Day (1/10/2014)


Hi Everyone!

Today I went out shopping with my mom and here is what I wore. I did not have a my life post go up on Wednesday which was supposed to be an after holiday sales haul so instead that will go up either later tonight or tomorrow for Fashion Friday, so keep an eye out for that!

Let's Get Started!


Naked Skin Liquid Foundation
BareMinerals READY Foundation
Naked Palette
NYX Matte Bronzer
Wet N Wild Blush - Pearlescent Pink
Benefits Porefessional
Primer Potion
Benefits boi-ing


Smashbox Liner
Covergirl Clump Crusher Mascara
L'Oreal Felt Tip Liner
L'Oreal the Balm - Caramel Comfort
Almay Lip Gloss
Marc Jacobs Perfume - Dot


Navy Loose Tee - Gap
Jeans - Gap


Peach Bubble Necklace - Urban Peach Boutique
Watch - Fossil
Pearl Bracelet and Bead Bracelet - I made them myself
White and Gold Bracelets - Urban Peach Boutique 


Socks - Where a gift but I'm sure some department store.
Boots - DSW, Unisa

Thank You so much for taking a look!
New main posts every Monday, Wednesday, Friday, and Sunday.
Please feel free to leave any comments or questions you have below, I love seeing and answering them!

~Rachel

Follow Me On:

2 comments:

  1. Adorable, you look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your accessories, very pretty!

    Louisa - My Family & Abruzzo

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your feedback and this also gives me a chance to check out other blogs if you leave a link to yours as well! I always try my best to respond to all and check out the links you leave!