Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Outfit and Makeup of the Day (1/08/2014)


Hi Everyone!

Today I was not supposed to have an Outfit and Makeup post going up since all I was supposed to be doing was siting at home. That is not the case though instead I have to go to the Dentist. For the last two days they have called at 8am, waking me up, to see if I want to come in early so today I caved in and am going in a day early from my originally scheduled appointment. I hate the dentist so going will be zero fun. Also, later today I will have a main My Life Wednesday Post going up, it is an After Holidays Sale Haul, so keep an eye out for that! Anyways here is what I wore. 

Let's Get Started!


Lorac Unzipped Palette
Benefits Porefessional
NYX Brow Kit
NYX Matte Bronzer
BareMinerals READY Foundation
Benefits boi-ing
Covergirls Clump Crusher Mascara


Lorac Eye Primer
Neutrogena MoistureSmooth Color Stick - Rich Raisin
e.l.f. Blush - Fuchsia Fusion
Urban Decay 24/7 Eyeliner - Zero
L'Oreal Felt Tip Black Liner
Naked Skin Liquid Foundation


Brown Cardigan - Banana Republic
Teal, Collared, Button Up Tank - JCPenny
Jeans - Gap
Lace Camisole - Aeropostale


Brown Flats - DSW, Tahari


Rose Gold Watch - Macy's, Fossil
Bracelets - I made them Myself!


Earrings - Forever 21
Nail Polish - Sally Hansen Hard as Nails in Coral Reef


Thank You so much for taking a look!
New main posts every Monday, Wednesday, Friday, and Sunday.
Please feel free to leave any comments or questions you have below, I love seeing and answering them!

~Rachel

Follow Me On:

3 comments:

  1. Your makeup looks lovely! Hope the dentist went well :)

    http://chloesthoughtss.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your nail polish color!

    kristianax.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the shoes, and your blog! Btw, I'm from Minnesota too!
    http://erinwithlove.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your feedback and this also gives me a chance to check out other blogs if you leave a link to yours as well! I always try my best to respond to all and check out the links you leave!