Wednesday, January 1, 2014

New Years Inspiration (2014 Blogger Challenge - Topic 1)

Hi Everyone!

Let me share with you a few things before we start. I am taking part in the 2014 Blogger Challenge and I am so excited to be apart of it! The first topic that we are to make a post about is "New Years Inspiration." I am going to be sharing with you words and pictures that are inspiring to me.

Let's Get Started!

When I first received the message telling me that the topic to be discussed would be New Years Inspiration, I had no idea what to talk about. I do not think I am an inspirational person in any way. When I think of someone inspirational I think of people who have changed the world and the places that we live in, people who have made a big impact on others. The more I thought about it, though, the more I thought everyone can be inspirational. You never know who may hear you or listen to what you say and be inspired by it. You can be inspirational even if it only ever reaches one other person because, to them you have made an impact. 


Being inspirational I found out does not have to be standing up on a big stage behind a podium and preaching something to a room of hundreds or thousands. It can be people, like me, siting in there pajamas, rapidly typing on the keyboards of laptops, and posting something for the world to see, never knowing if anyone will read it at all. 


I guess what I am really getting at for my New Years Inspiration is to be Inspirational. Take chances and be outgoing. Now I am not a very outgoing person but my roommate and friend is and I find that inspirational. I wish I could be as outgoing as her and try to, so in sense she is inspirational to me.


Let me now share with you a few inspiring words from me to you.


Step out of your comfort zone at least once a week and say yes to something you would normally never do, make 2014 a year of new experiences. 


Be confident and comfortable with yourself, "Your value doesn't decease based on someone's inability to see your worth." This year do everything for you, do not change yourself or do things because someone else wants you to. Do what makes you happy! You are perfect the way that you are and don't let anyone tell you differently. 


Lastly make your relationships with people important. Surround yourself with people who care about you and love you and vice versa. Find and cherish the friends that you can call at 2am with anything and everything. Let people know that they are important to you.


To wrap up this post let me just reiterate that everyone is inspirational. No matter how many people that you reach you can be considered inspirational. So, my New Years inspiration for you and challenge is to in 2014 be inspirational.


Thank you so much for reading and taking a look!
New posts every Monday, Wednesday, Friday, and Sunday.
If you have any comments please feel free to leave them down below, I love seeing them!

~Rachel

Follow me on:




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your feedback and this also gives me a chance to check out other blogs if you leave a link to yours as well! I always try my best to respond to all and check out the links you leave!