Sunday, January 5, 2014

Lazy Day (1/05/2014)

Hi Everyone!

I thought today I would do an outfit of the day but really it is pretty boring since I am just in sweatpants and a sweater. Today I have declared a lazy day. One because it is negative 14 degrees out! and two because I have nothing else to do anyway. So I am just going to share what I am doing right now.

Let's Get Started!


Nothing is better for a lazy day and surviving the bitter cold than warm and fuzzy socks! I am not sure where they are from but I am sure it is a department store. My gray sweatpants are Under Armour and from Scheels. They are super comfy to sit around in, they also not fuzzy so I am not overheating but am still warm. The rest of my outfit not pictured is a pink tank top from American Eagle and a cream sweater from Banana Republic. 


This is where I will be spending my day, at my desk working on some blog posts. I really want to get a jump start on posts before I go back to school so that I do not miss a bunch. Of course in between writing and thinking of what to write I can sit and watch my television from here which will be playing a Law and Order: SVU marathon all day long. 


I could not sit here all day without a few things to drink. I can not go a day without my 10 cal Dr. Pepper. I need caffeine or else at the end of the day I get a major headache. Also in the Caribou cup I have lemonade made with mio and then in the little cup is just a sample of a new mio flavor that I got, berry pomegranate, it is actually super good!
Next to my desk I have my blog calendar to see and figure out what posts I want to put up for each day. If you have any ideas or requests on posts you would like me to do please leave them down below because I would love to see them and try to do them!

Thank you for taking a look and reading, I know today was not very interesting!
New posts every Monday, Wednesday, Friday, and Sunday. New Sunday post will be up very soon, so keep an eye out for that.
Please feel free to leave any comments you have down below because I love to see them!

~Rachel

Follow me on:


1 comment:

  1. A winter sunday I think it's a perfect day to be lazy :)
    Mine was lazy too loll

    ;)
    xoxo Élia
    http://elialifestyle.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your feedback and this also gives me a chance to check out other blogs if you leave a link to yours as well! I always try my best to respond to all and check out the links you leave!