Monday, December 30, 2013

40 Beauty Questions Tag (Makeup Monday)

Hi Everyone!

Today I thought it would be fun to do a tag. I have not done a tag post before so this will be new for me and I hope you guys like it.

Let's Get Started!


SKINCARE

1. How many times do you wash your face daily?
This is something that I really have to get better at but usually only once and it varies between the night and the morning. I will admit sometimes at night I am just to lazy to take my makeup off which I know is HORRIBLE and I have to get better at making sure that I do.

2. What skin type do you have?
I would say that I have pretty dry skin, mainly because of my acne medication. I feel like my face is always dry and peeling.

3. What is your current facial wash?
My current facial wash is Clean&Clears Blackhead eraser scrub.

4. Do you exfoliate?
No

5. What brand do you use?
Of what? I'm confused. Next Question!

6. What moisturizer do you use?
Targets Up&Up moisturizer


7. Do you have freckles?
Yes and far to many of them.

8. Do you use eye cream?
No

9. Do you or did you have acne prone skin?
I did not have acne prone skin all throughout middle school and high school but my freshman year of college I got acne really bad. I think it was due to so much stress and change.

10. Did you ever have to use Pro-activ?
No

MAKE-UP

11. What foundation do you use?
I use Urban Decays Naked Liquid Foundation and BareMinerals READY Powder Foundation.


12. How about concealer?
Benefits, boi-ing and erase paste.



13. Do you know your undertone color?
I wanna say that it is yellow but I could be wrong.


14. What do you think of fake eyelashes?
I think they can look really good but they can also look like fake lashes.


15. Did you know that you are suppose to change your mascara every 3 months?
Yes I did know this I believe I found this out when I was siting in the hair salon and ease dropping on the ladies next to me. 


16. What brand of mascara do you use?
Anything waterproof of Covergirls.


17. Sephora or MAC?
Without a doubt Sephora.

18. Do you have a MAC Pro-card?
No I do not.


19. What makeup tools do you use in make up application?
Makeup Brushes and Makeup Sponges.


20. Do you use make-up base/primer for the eyes?
Yes, I am currently using Lorac's Eye Primer.


21. For the face?
Yes, Benefits Porefessional.


22. What is your favorite eyeshadow (color or shade)?
My favorite eye shadows are matte browns.

23. Do you use pencil or liquid eyeliner?
I use a felt tip eyeliner.


24. How often do you poke your eyes with an eyeliner pencil?
Never.


25. What do you think of pigment eyeshadows?
I am not really sure...


26. Do you use mineral makeup?
For my powder foundation.


27. What is your favorite lipstick?
My Kate Moss Rimmel Lipstick in 106.



28. How about lipgloss?
Revlons Colorburst in Bordeaux.

 
29. What is your favorite blush to use?
Wet & Wilds Pearlescent Pink


30. Do you buy your makeup on ebay?
No I never have.


31. Do you like drugstore makeup?
Yes I like many products from the drugstore just not foundation.

32. In your opinion, what is the BEST makeup line?
I personally love Urban Decay and Benefit.

33. Did you ever consider taking make-up classes?
I feel like I can find out all I need to know from experiment, blogger, and YouTube.


34. Are you clumsy in putting on makeup?
I wouldn't say that I am.


35. Name a makeup crime that you hate?
Foundation Lines you can see along the jaw line.


36. Do you like colorful shades of makeup (lipstick,eyeshadow) or neutral ones?
I am all for neutrals.


37. Which celebrity always has great make up?
As much as I really do not like her I think that Taylor Swift always has pretty good makeup. 


38. If you could leave the house using just ONE make up item,what would you use?
MASCARA.



39. Could you ever leave the house without any makeup on?
Probably not.


40. Do you think you look good even without any makeup on?
Depends on the day.


Leave me a link to your post if you have done this tag, I would love to check it out!

Thank you so much for taking a look!
New posts every Monday, Wednesday, Friday, and Sundays.
Feel free to leave any comments that you have down below, I love seeing them!

~Rachel

Follow me on:


1 comment:

  1. I love your blog so I've nominated you for the Versatile Blogger award!
    Check it out at http://natalie-yasmin.blogspot.co.uk/2013/12/the-versatile-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your feedback and this also gives me a chance to check out other blogs if you leave a link to yours as well! I always try my best to respond to all and check out the links you leave!