Sunday, December 8, 2013

Outfit and Makeup of the Day (12/8/2013)

My makeup and outfit for today.
Today I have my sorority meeting otherwise I am siting at my apartment.


Naked 2 - YDK, Busted, Bootycall, Foxy, & Snakebite
Naked Skin - Shade 3.0
NYX Bronzer - Medium
Boi-ing - 02
Porefessional 


 BareMinerals READY Powder - Medium Beige 
NARS Blusher - Orgasm
Rimmel Kate Moss Lipstick - 105
NYX Eyebrow Kit - Brunette
Smashbox Liner - Raven
Sephora Eye Pot


Dress with heart cut out in back - Target
Grey Tights - Nordstroms
White Blazer - Kohls

So I haven't done one of these but I think that I might do them more regularly and it might be kind of fun but I am not sure. 
Anyways, thank you for taking a look!

~Rachel

Follow me on Bloglovin

4 comments:

  1. This kind of post are always fun to read. But I never end up doing them on my blog, I don't know! I think I need to give it a go :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree these are always my favorite posts to look at so I decided to give it a shot and I think I will continue to do more. I would suggest giving it a go!

      Delete
  2. I love my Naked palette. Cute outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Nars Blush is lovely :) xx
    http://insaneaboutmakeup.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your feedback and this also gives me a chance to check out other blogs if you leave a link to yours as well! I always try my best to respond to all and check out the links you leave!