Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Winter/Holiday Lookbook (Part One of Three)

Hi Everyone!

Today I am putting up the first part of my Winter/Holiday Lookbook. I had so much fun shooting this and editing the pictures. I think they turned out fantastic! I also have to thank my amazing camera women and model Kayla, she looks beautiful. I thought this would be a fun way to show outfits that I wear on a regular basis during the winter and what I might wear to Christmas parties. 

Let's Get Started!



Jeans: Aeropostale


Jeans: Gap




Boots: Brumby


Coat: JCPenny



Coat: Areopostale


Scarf: Local Boutique, Apricot Lane





Earrings: Forever 21



Scarf: Target


Mittens: JCPenny




Skirt: Forever 21
Blazer: Kohls
Tank: Target


Clutch: Charlotte Russe
Heels: Unisa
Necklace: Forever 21


Sweat: Target


Tank: Forever 21


Thank you so much for taking a look!
New posts every Monday, Wednesday, Friday, and Sunday.
Let me know what you though of this down below!

~Rachel 

Follow me on:

3 comments:

  1. Cute outfits! I really like those Forever 21 bow earrings :)

    Ivy xx
    Style Life Lovely

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omigosh so much snow! Great pics. And I agree with Ivy, the bow earrings are super cute!
    x
    Bobbi

    www.productdoll.com

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your feedback and this also gives me a chance to check out other blogs if you leave a link to yours as well! I always try my best to respond to all and check out the links you leave!