Sunday, December 1, 2013

Catching Fire Review! (Bonus Post Sunday)

Hi Everyone!
 
Yes I know today should be a top 10 list but I just can not help but want to discuss Catching Fire.
 
Let's Get Started!
 
 
To start off this will more than likely have spoilers for this movie so if you have yet to see it stop here and do not read on. To start off I loved the movie and I did read the books. For the most part I thought that the movie followed the book pretty well. I read them almost a year and a half ago so maybe I forgot some stuff but what do you guys think? Do you think that it followed the book well?
 
 
I loved how it was filled with action from beginning to the end. It felt like I sat down and a minute later I was getting up because it was over. I did not find myself at points going this is boring or getting sow like some movies. I did not find any part boring or slow.
 

 
I decided to make a little movie quiz that I encourage you all to fill out and leave below.
 
 
1. Favorite character: Finnick Odair
2. Read the book: Yes
3. Did you cry: No
4. The worst part: When Gale was being whipped :( 
5. The best part: When Katniss shot the arrow at the force field
6. The scariest arena horror: The monkeys
7. What district would you want to be in: Two
8. Which one would you most likely fit into though: One
9. Who do you wish Katniss would end up with (had to ask!): Gale
10. Is November 2014 to long to wait: Yes!  
 
 
That is my quiz that I would love you all to take and leave your answers in the comments below because I would love to see them!
 

 
I believe that is all I have to say about the movie. Basically me just saying how much I loved it but oh well.
 
 
Thank you guys so much for reading and taking a look!
New posts every Monday, Wednesday, Friday, & Sunday.
Leave your comments and quiz answers down below because I would love to see them!
 
~Rachel
 
Follow me on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your feedback and this also gives me a chance to check out other blogs if you leave a link to yours as well! I always try my best to respond to all and check out the links you leave!