Friday, December 20, 2013

Winter/Holiday Lookbook (Part Two of Three)

Hi Everyone!

Today for Fashion Friday I will be sharing part two of my Winter/Holiday Lookbook. I loved shooting this with my friends and she was an awesome camera woman and model for me!

Let's Get Started!



Leggings: Victoria's Secret


Sweater: Target


Button Down: JCPenny


Jeans: Gap
Flats: Nine West



Shirt: Target





Sweater: Forever 21


Sweater: Forever 21



Ring: Forever 21
Nail Polish: Essie, Mind Your Mittens


Long Tank: JCPenny


Ring: Macys
Watch: Target
Charm Bracelet: Pandora


Scarf: Target


Shirt: Target






Scarf: The Wizarding World of Harry Potter



Boots: Unisa


Thank you so much for taking a look!
New posts every Monday, Wednesday, Friday, and Sunday.
Leave me an comments you have down below, I love seeing them!


~Rachel


Follow me on:


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your feedback and this also gives me a chance to check out other blogs if you leave a link to yours as well! I always try my best to respond to all and check out the links you leave!