Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Outfit and Makeup of the Day (12/11/2013)

Hi Everyone!

Today I went to a few museums and to the grocery store,
and this is what I wore.


BareMinerals READY Foundation - Medium Beige 
Naked Skin Liquid Foundation - 3.0
Boi-ing concealer - 02
Sephora Eye Pot
NYX Bronzer - Medium
Revlon Lip Butter - Raspberry Pie


Smashbox Eye Liner - Raven
Wet & Wild Blusher - Pearlescent Pink
Covergirl Clump Crusher - Black 
Almay Lip Gloss - Pink Pout
Naked 2 Palette - Bootycall, Half-Baked, Chopper, and Snakebite


Black Leggings - Lauren Conrad from Kohls
Black Razor Back Tank - Target
White Tank Tunic - JCPenny
Tan Sweater - Banana Republic
Pink Belt with Gold - Target

Thanks for taking a look!
Leave any comments you have below.

~Rachel

Follow me on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your feedback and this also gives me a chance to check out other blogs if you leave a link to yours as well! I always try my best to respond to all and check out the links you leave!