Friday, December 6, 2013

Jewlery Haul! (Fashion Friday)

Hi Everyone!
 
So last Friday as everyone knows was Black Friday. I did not go out shopping what I did though was shopped online. Now what I found out was that Urban Peach Boutique was having 50% off everything on there site. There prices were already pretty affordable so when I saw this I jumped at my chance to get a few things that I wanted to add to my jewelry collection. I love jewelry. I love accessorizing and did not really get into jewelry until just a couple of years ago so my jewelry collection is pretty thin. Today though I am going to share with you the nine new pieces I bought for only $50 which included free shipping. I don't know about you but that was a pretty good deal!
 
Let's Get Started!
 
 
What I Got:
Black Jewel Bib Necklace
Regular Price - 15.49
 
Peach Cascade Bubble Necklace
Regular Price - 8.95
 
Royal Blue Briolette Necklace
Regular Price - 13.95
 
Ruby Daisy Tessellate Necklace
Regular Price - 12.95
 
Harper Ivory
Regular Price - 12.95
 
White and Gold Tube Bangle Set
Regular Price - 7.95
 
Silver Arrow Bracelet
Regular Price - 6.95 
 
Gold Arrow Wrap Ring
Regular Price - 4.95
 
The Urban Watch: White
Regular Price - 16.95
 
As you can see the prices of these items are extremely reasonable and they match up with Forever 21's prices. I have ordered something from here before and I love it! I think that the quality is better than Forever 21's though. Right now they are even having a promotion of three necklaces for $30. I think that is a pretty good deal since most of there necklaces are between $15-$25.
 
This is the necklace I have already
 
I shared what I bought and have and now I am going to share a few things that are on my wish list.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 I cannot wait for them to arrive and to see them. But I wont get to see them until Christmas because I compromised with my mother. She said I could get them if I had them shipped to my house back home, not at college, and then she could wrap the box up for Christmas.
 
Let me know if you guys have ever bought anything from here and if you haven't I would go and check them out!
 
Thank you so much for taking a look and reading!
New posts every Monday, Wednesday, Friday, and Sunday.
Please leave any comments or questions down below, I love to see them!
 
~Rachel
 
Follow me on Bloglovin


4 comments:

  1. Rachel, I love all these necklaces.. lucky you that you got so many of them! I like the last bracelet on your wishlist! So pretty and elegant.
    http://beautycrumbs.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The last bracelet is my fav piece from these.

    http://thevulgariangirl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice statement pieces!

    http://pomegranateandcoffee.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your feedback and this also gives me a chance to check out other blogs if you leave a link to yours as well! I always try my best to respond to all and check out the links you leave!