Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Outfit and Makeup of the Day (12/10/2013)

Hi Everyone!

Again today it is freezing outside!
But hey at least it is not in the negatives, its 4 degrees outside.
Today All I have is classes and then going to sing to FarmHouse for our owls back that they stole.


Urban Decay's Oz Palette - Beware, Bewitch, West, and Broken
NARS Blusher and Bronzer - Orgasm and Laguna
BareMinerals READY Foundation - Medium Beige (I did a review on this yesterday)
NYX Brow Kit - Brunette
Revlon Lip Butter - Brown Sugar


Sephora Eye Pot
Smashbox Eye Liner - Raven 
Benefit Erase Paste - No2 medium
Naked Skin Liquid Foundation - 3.0
Porefessional
Maybelline the Rocket Mascara - Black

 

My Christmassy Nails
Green - Essie's Shake Your $$ Maker
Sparkles - Wet & Wild's Hallucinate


Cream Button Cardigan - Gap
Green and Navy Striped Tank - Old Navy
Navy Scarf - Forever 21
Legging Jeans - Gap

Thank you for taking a look!
How cold is it where you are? Let me know below.

~Rachel

Follow me on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your feedback and this also gives me a chance to check out other blogs if you leave a link to yours as well! I always try my best to respond to all and check out the links you leave!