Friday, December 20, 2013

Outfit of the Day (12/20/2013)

Hi Everyone!

I didn't take a photo of what my makeup looked like today but it is basically everything that I normally used and you can check out my previous ones to see that except I used my new Lorac Unzipped Palette which I will be doing a review on, on Monday.

Let's Get Started!


Off White Sweater: Gap
Tall Off White Socks: JCPenny
Polka Dot Dress: Macys


Bubble Necklace: Amazon
Brown Boots: DSW, Unisa


Thank you so much for taking a look!
New posts every Monday, Wednesday, Friday, and Sunday.
Please feel free to leave any comments that you have down below, I love to see them!

~Rachel

Follow me on:

4 comments:

  1. you're gorgeous! love the outfit, especially the necklace x
    http://trendsareoverrated.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're a total doll ♡
    Earth tone colors look very
    nice on you!! Hope to see
    more from you xoxo.

    Cristielle |~Fairytale Princess ☾•*~

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your feedback and this also gives me a chance to check out other blogs if you leave a link to yours as well! I always try my best to respond to all and check out the links you leave!