Sunday, December 22, 2013

Outfit of the Day (12/22/2013)

Hi Everyone!

Today I met up with some of my friends from home and we went out for coffee. This is what I wore.

Let's Get Started!


Scarf: New York & Company
Teal Bubble Necklace: Amazon
Boot: DSW, Unisa
White Long Tank: JCPenny


Cross Body Bag: Macy's, Guess
Jeans: Gap
Sweater: Banana Republic


Ring: Macy's


Owl Ring: Forever 21
R Ring: Local Boutique, Proper & Prim


Look how cute and lazy she is. I couldn't help putting this in here!



Thank you so much for taking a look!
New posts every Monday, Wednesday, Friday, and Sundays.
Feel free to leave any comments that you have down below, I love seeing them!

~Rachel

Follow me on:

1 comment:

  1. Lovely blog - have followed. I see you are part of the BloggerChallenge 2014 as am I - can't wait to read some posts.
    Jules
    http://www.lippylikes.com

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your feedback and this also gives me a chance to check out other blogs if you leave a link to yours as well! I always try my best to respond to all and check out the links you leave!