Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Announcement!

Hi Everyone!

I have some exciting news today, well at least I think it is exciting. This morning my friend and I shot a few pictures, or 300, for a Winter/Holiday Lookbook that I will be putting up. Since there is so many pictures, and no I am not using all 300, it will be going up in three parts. It will be filling up my, My Life Wednesday, Fashion Friday, and Bonus Post Sunday posts with the Lookbook. 


I hope that you will all enjoy it because I know I had tons of fun shooting these pictures and took time to weed out the bad ones and then edit them!


ALSO I have just made a Twitter and an Instagram account for my blog! Which is super exciting since I was not ever sure if I was going to make them for my Blog, so you should go ahead and follow me on them where I am xBlossomsBeauty.


The pictures shown in this post are all previews of my Lookbook pictures! Tell me what you think in the comments below.



Thank you so much for reading and taking a look!

New Posts every Monday, Wednesday, Friday, and Sunday.
Leave any comments you have down below, I love to see them!
Share with me your twitter and instagram account names so I can be sure to follow you!

~Rachel

Follow Me On:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your feedback and this also gives me a chance to check out other blogs if you leave a link to yours as well! I always try my best to respond to all and check out the links you leave!