Saturday, December 21, 2013

Outfit of the Day (12/21/2013)

Hi Everyone!

Here is my outfit for the day, all I'm doing today is running out to get a few errands done with my mom. I will probably have a get ready with me later today because we are going to the Nutcracker and will be get fancy and all that fun stuff!

Let's Get Started!


Leggings: Kohls, Lauren Conrad
Dress: Macy's 
Black Razor Back Tank: Target


Brown Boots: DSW, Unisa
Cross Body: Macy's, Guess



Earrings: Target
Bracelet: Pandora


 Thank you so much for taking a look!
New posts every Monday, Wednesday, Friday, and Sundays.
Feel free to leave any comments that you have down below, I love seeing them!

~Rachel

Follow me on:

2 comments:

  1. loved this post! also, I love that I know when to expect your posts, looking forward to your next one x
    http://trendsareoverrated.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute outfit!
    New follower from the 2014 blogger challenge. Can't wait to see what you have in store.
    Love Vicky
    http://aroundandaroundandupsidedown.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your feedback and this also gives me a chance to check out other blogs if you leave a link to yours as well! I always try my best to respond to all and check out the links you leave!