Wednesday, December 11, 2013

What is on my Christmas List (My Life Wednesday)

Hi Everyone!

Today is my life Wednesday so I thought with Christmas approaching I would share with you just a few of the things that I have on my Christmas list. Down below share with me what is on your Christmas list!

Let's Get Started!

Lilly Pulitzer Chi Omega Bangle 

Lilly Pulitzer Large Agenda

Naked 3

Marley Lilly Monogram Cross Body Bag


Thank you so much for taking a look!
New posts every Monday, Wednesday, Friday, & Sunday.

Leave your comments down below and let me know what is on your Christmas list!

~Rachel

Follow me on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your feedback and this also gives me a chance to check out other blogs if you leave a link to yours as well! I always try my best to respond to all and check out the links you leave!