Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Display Windows (My Life Wednesday)

Hi Everyone!
 
For my Fashion Promotion class one of our assignments requires setting up three window displays. I am in a group with five other people and on Monday we just finished up our last display. I thought it would be fun to share with you pictures of our displays along with a few other ones.
 
Let's Get Started!
 
My First Window Display:
 
 
My Second Window Display:
 
Two Other Groups Displays:
 
 
My Final Window Display:
 
 
Putting together window display was way harder than I thought it was going to be but it was also kind of fun. It is interesting to here what other groups say about our displays and sometimes people can be quite mean in there comments.
Today it was funny my group was down critiquing the other ones and some girls walk by and go "Scandalous New Years" and "Slutty Dresses" I was thinking they were crazy and they are. It is New Years this is what people wear for New Years and in no way are they scandalous or slutty.
 
Thank you for reading and taking a look!
New posts every Monday, Wednesday, Friday, & Sunday.
Please leave any comments or questions down below because I love to see them!

~Rachel
 
Follow me on Bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. Wow, wish I could do something like that! <3 great post

    Emma xx

    www.glitterandwishes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your feedback and this also gives me a chance to check out other blogs if you leave a link to yours as well! I always try my best to respond to all and check out the links you leave!