Thursday, December 12, 2013

Outfit and Makeup of the Day (12/12/2013)

Hi Everyone!

Today is the start of my finals. Yuck!
Though one final was not really a final but anyways.
I decided to wear something that I am comfortable in and is still not sweatpants and cute!


Naked 2 - Bootycall, Half-Baked, Busted, and Blackout
Porefessional
Naked Skin Liquid Foundation - 3.0
Boi-ing - 02
NYX Bronzer - Medium
BareMinerals READY Foundation - Medium Beige


 NARS Blusher - Orgasm
Covergirl Clump Crusher - Black
Ulta Brown Eye Pencil
Sephora Eye Pot
L'Oreal the Balm - Caramel Comfort
NYX Brow Kit - Brunette
Maybelline Lipstick - Pink Wink


Always Skinny Jeans - Gap
3/4th length sleeve olive green shirt - Gap
Black Camisole - Aero

Thank you so much for taking a look!
New posts every Monday, Wednesday, Friday, and Sunday.
Leave any of your comments down below, I love to see them!

~Rachel 

Follow me on Bloglovin

3 comments:

  1. I really like the way you've done your eye make-up, it's subtle but very pretty :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You! This was even after my finals so I'm surprised I had any makeup left on my face.

      Delete
    2. I love your makeup here, its so soft and pretty! :) Love your blog :) x

      Delete

I love hearing your feedback and this also gives me a chance to check out other blogs if you leave a link to yours as well! I always try my best to respond to all and check out the links you leave!