Monday, December 16, 2013

Packing Up My Makeup (Makeup Monday)

Hi Everyone!

I have finally reached the end of the semester! Today I make the journey back home to spend a month long holiday break from college. This presents a hassle though because all my stuff basically is here with me at college. Now I don't want to over pack makeup that I will not use at home so I am going to show you the makeup that I plan to bring home and use for the next month. 

Let's Get Started!

PRIMERS

Benefits Porefessional
Sephora Eye Pot Primer 
I figured that I only needed one of each primers and so I am bringing home my two favorites!

CONCEALERS

Benefits boi-ing in 02
Benefits Erase paste in No2 medium
Both of these are pretty high coverage concealers but as you can see I am getting low on boi-ing so I will be bringing the erase paste because the last thing I want to do is run out of concealer.

FOUNDATION

Naked Skin Liquid Foundation in 3.0
BareMinerals READY Foundation in Medium Beige
I am just bringing my normal foundation that I use everyday.

BRONZER AND BLUSHER

NARS duo orgasm and laguna
Wet and Wild Blush in pearlescent pink 
NYX Bronzer in medium
I know there is probably no need to bring two but I think that the NARS one is so little that it will not take up extra room in my bag because if I had to choose and only take one of each that one would be staying in my apartment room, I love the other two that much more!

EYE SHADOW

 Urban Decays Naked Basics
I am only bringing one palette because I love this one and it is perfect travel size but I am also hoping to get makeup for Christmas.

EYELINER

L'Oreal Felt Tip Eyeliner in black
Smashbox Liner in Raven
Urban Decay Liner in Binge
Urban Decay Liner in Zero
I am a big eyeliner person so I have to bring more than just one. Also liner does not take up much room in a bag so I think bring more of those and mix up your makeup looks that way instead of a bunch of palettes and eye shadows.

MASCARA 

Covergirls Clump Crusher in black
I am bringing only one and my ultimate favorite mascara. This is the only one I will need the whole trip. I would recommend when traveling to find one mascara you love so you are not bringing several because they can take up a bit of room.

LIPS

L'Oreal Balm in Caramel Comfort
Rimmel Kate Moss in 105
Lip Butter in Raspberry Pie
Revlon Colorburst Lip Gloss in Bordeaux
I love lip products so I had to bring a caramel, neutral, purple, and a red. There was no compromising on that. If I were only going for a weekend I would bring just a neutral but since its the whole month this many is necessary. 

PERFUME

DKNY Rollerball with Golden Delicious and Be Delicious
Ralph Lauren Rollerball with 4
Rollerballs are great to pack when traveling they are small and travel friendly. I love this DKNY one because I get two scents in one!

Thank you so much for reading and taking a look!
New posts every Monday, Wednesday, Friday, and Sunday.
Leave any comments you have down below, I love to see them!
Let me know your must haves when going on a trip, what can you not leave home without?

~Rachel

Follow me on Bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. Good picks! I always over pack when it comes to makeup, especially lip products!

    Ivy xx
    Style Life Lovely

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your feedback and this also gives me a chance to check out other blogs if you leave a link to yours as well! I always try my best to respond to all and check out the links you leave!