Sunday, December 22, 2013

Winter/Holiday Lookbook (Part Three of Three)

Hi Everyone!

Happy Sunday and Happy Holidays! Can you believe Christmas is almost here? I can't. Anyways for today's post instead of doing a My Top Ten lists I am finishing up my Winter/Holiday Lookbook. I hope that you have been enjoying it so far and here is the rest of the pictures that we took.

Let's Get Started!



Jeans: Gap


Mittens & Scarf: Aeropostale
Shirt: Target


Jeans: Aeropostale



White Tank: JCPenny


Bow Headband: Rue 21


Mittens: JCPenny


Sweater: Banana Republic



Boots: Blowfish




Hat: Forever 21



Sweater: Target


Shirt: Express


Jeans: Aeropostale





Heels: Nine West
Black Jeans: Gap




White Tank: JCPenny


Sweater: Old Navy




Thank you so much for taking a look!
I hope that you liked these three parts and seeing different winter and holiday outfits that I typically wear. I thought it was fun. Let me know what you thought down below should I do this for spring or any suggestions that you have!
New posts every Monday, Wednesday, Friday, and Sunday.
Leave me an comments you have down below, I love seeing them!

~Rachel

Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your feedback and this also gives me a chance to check out other blogs if you leave a link to yours as well! I always try my best to respond to all and check out the links you leave!