Monday, December 9, 2013

Outfit and Makeup of the Day (12/9/2013)

Today is bitterly cold! I do not like the cold at all!
I mean it is -6 outside! That is insanely cold.
Walking to class was the worst.
This is what I wore to class today.


BareMinerals READY Foundation - Medium Beige
Naked Basics Palette - All Colors
Porefessional
NYX Brow Set - Brunette
Boi-ing - 02
Sephora Eye Pot
Covergirl Clump Crusher Mascara - Black


 NARS Bronzer - Laguna
Wet & Wild Blush - Pearlescent Pink
Maybelline the Balm - Caramel Comfort
Naked Skin Liquid Foundation - 3.0
Benefits Watts Up
Revlon Colorburst Lip gloss = Bordeaux
Smashbox Eyeliner - Raven


Legging Jeans - Gap
Collared Button Down White Razor Back Tank - JCPenny
White Razor Back Tank - Target
Infinity Scarf - Unknown, was a gift
Cream Colored Button Cardigan - Banana Republic

Thank you for taking a look,
leave any comments you have down below!
By the way did you know there will be a new Makeup Monday post up later today and its a review!

~Rachel

Follow me on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your feedback and this also gives me a chance to check out other blogs if you leave a link to yours as well! I always try my best to respond to all and check out the links you leave!